본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

Asked about their medal count aim for Paris 2024 Olympics, here's response from NOC Indonesia > 자유게시판

빛나는 결과를 위해 노력하는 미래가 함께 하는 기업
_

Asked about their medal count aim for Paris 2024 Olympics, here's re…

페이지 정보

조회 5회 작성일 24-10-06 11:12

본문

e ground, South Africa triumphed 3-2.
The second meeting at Vosloorus Stadium, South Africa secured a narrow 1-0 win. At that time, South Africa was reinforced by Benni McCarthy. A striker who later played for several elite European clubs

ammad Rian Ardianto in men's doubles.
Furthermore, this success became exceptional because it ended a 30-year wait for an "all-Indonesian final" in the men's singles event. Previously, it occurred at the All England 1994 when

014773800_1722406427-ATK_PN_NL_Olympic_Paris_2024_Schedule_Indonesia_31_Juli.jpgrters on Monday (7/8/2023) afternoon.
"This is my second Olympic ticket, and I desire to prepare even more passionately to be able to obtain a medal at the Olympics. I was apprehensive about vying with the seniors, but I was confident I could do it, and fin

Bola.net, Jakarta - The 2024 Olympics will be held from July 26 to August 11, 2024. Indonesia is sending 29 athletes competing in 12 different sports. When w

Arif Dwi conveyed his profound appreciation that the target of clinching a ticket to the Olympics in Paris was achieved. The archer, born on March 25, 2004, desires that more Indonesian

the final round with a score of 4-6.
"Despite the fact that Arif placed fourth, we assure that Arif has obtained an Olympic ticket for Paris 2024 because Mete Gazoz, the world champion in this event, had already guaranteed an Olympic ticket through the Turkish men's team," said the Chairman of PB Perpani, Arsjad Rasji

mitted a official protest to the IOC.
"The Algerian Olympic and Sports Committee concludes, based on national and international public opinion, that it follows the official complaint submitted today by our Olympic organization to the International O

cured the Olympic ticket," he shared.
Indeed, two years ago, Arif Dwi stood for Indonesia at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics. At that time, Arif had to halt in the round of 32 in the men's individual archery event. He was eliminated after being overcome by the German representative, Florian Unr

les, women's doubles, and mixed doubles. Meanwhile, there are four athletes from the archery sport who will compete in four different events. Arif Dwi Pangestu will compete in the men's individual and mixed team events, where the latter

as the total score was level at 3-3.
However, Australia progressed because they netted more away goals. The first leg was held at Australia's home ground, Sydney Football Stadium, finishing in a 1-1 draw. While the second leg at Ga

or to Indonesia's name," he asserted.
Upon returning from Berlin, the Indonesian national team will transfer their focus to the Asian Games in Hangzhou, China in September-October. This event will also function as a qualification stage

s a final chance through the playoff.
The last place in the 2024 Olympics football competition will be competed for by the Indonesia U-23 national team and Guinea U-23 through an inter-confederation playoff involving representatives from AFC and CAF. The

tatives will secure tickets to Paris.
"Alhamdulillah, I was able to get the first ticket for Indonesia. I hope more can obtain Olympic tickets, especially for the Indonesian archery team," Arif Dwi sai

e pride of Indonesia's athletes compete? The Indonesian contingent will compete in 12 sports at the 2024 Olympics, including archery, athletics, badminton, cycling, gymnastics, judo, rowing, shooting, c

Arsjad Rasjid mentioned that Indonesia acquired precious experience from Berlin. The Red and White Team was even able to vie at the world's top archery level by overcoming strong teams and reaching the semifinals. This serves as a excellen

ork for approaching upcoming matches.
If you loved this report and you would like to get extra facts relating to professional athlete homecomings kindly visit our page. "Clinching an Olympic ticket for Paris 2024 early was indeed our goal, and it has been realized. We trust the abilities and resolve of the Indonesian archery national team athletes who fight tirelessly to

h Africa in 2000 and Senegal in 2012.
Meanwhile, Colombia from South America qualified through the play-off for the 2016 Olympics. After that, it is only in this 2024 edition that the play-off stage is being conducted again, pitting th

in 1992, but not in every tournament.
To date, there have been five play-off matches held before the 2024 edition. Australia has emerged victorious in the playoff round twice. However, at that time, the Kangaroo country was still a membe

achievements in global competitions.
PP PBSI Secretary General M Fadil Imran mentioned that apart from the All England 2024, the Indonesian badminton team also achieved excellent outcomes at the Orleans Masters and Vietnam International Challenge, which were held concurrently, necessitating continuous enhancement o

048018000_1592867258-90207147_1582952268521140_693988704244392642_n.jpgThe President of the Indonesian National Sports Committee (KONI) DIY, Djoko Pekik Irianto, is proud of the feat reached by Arif Dwi Pangestu. He hopes that Arif can deliver
견적문의
카톡채널

아다마스컴퍼니 정보

• Email[email protected]
  • Tel1566-5029
  • FAX062-456-5291
  • Addr광주 서구 상무공원로 12 6층(치평동, 인애빌딩)
  • 사업자등록번호854-54-00394
상단으로