사이트 내 전체검색

Indonesian Sprinter Lalu Muhammad Zohri Makes Another Olympiad Showing > 자유게시판

빛나는 결과를 위해 노력하는 미래가 함께 하는 기업
_

Indonesian Sprinter Lalu Muhammad Zohri Makes Another Olympiad Showing

페이지 정보

조회 5회 작성일 24-10-06 08:34

본문

041815600_1714447279-GUINEA_U-23.jpgth heat with a time of 10.26 seconds.
"My aim has remained constant since the beginning. From 2019, I established this target, but due to multiple injuries, I couldn't attain it until now. And my target for the future is to run under 10 s

d not be achieved by the two players.
"In terms of preparation, we did our best, a month in Jakarta, 10 days of training camp in Chambly. All athletes definitely want to perform at 100%, but on the court, there's certainly nervousness and other elements, that's what we w

039255100_1709724696-Rahmad_Adi_5.jpgIn the first round draw of the Olympic Games 2024, Rio Waida will participate in Heat 8. The 24-year-old surfer will race against competitors from Italy, Leonardo Fioravanti, and Japan, R

lso Nurul Akmal and Eko Yuli Irawan.

Prior to competing in the Olympic Games 2024 in Paris, Rizki Juniansyah has an interesting ritual. The weightlifter from Banten usually kisses the feet of his moth

due to an offside detected by VAR.

Morocco initially went ahead 2-0 through a brace netted by Soufiane Rahmi in the 45"+2 minute and a penalty conversion in the 51st minute. Argentina then succeeded in responding in the 68t

top form at the Paris 2024 Olympics.
"For me personally, addressing that, you know, I've written down my objectives and aspirations. So when I suffered an injury, I concentrated on how to bounce back. To pursue that dream," stated Zohri, who also

without the presence of supporters.

Before the match could be completed to its conclusion, it was declared that Argentina's tying goal was ultimately annulled by a VAR decision which revealed a player was in an o

es that could potentially impact him.
"I think there's actually no pressure when traveling overseas to compete. I've readied myself here with psychological preparation and all other aspects. So when I'm there, I conc

and Israel concluded in a 1-1 draw.

One other match was Argentina versus Morocco, which was filled with dispute and became widely debated on social media. What happened in this Olympic Games 2024 football match he

e in Indonesia, particularly in Bali.
Residing in Bali, synonymous with coastlines and large waves, caused Rio Waida to fall in love with the sport of surfing from a young age. Despite he was initially apprehensive, Rio now often rides, maneuvers, and

As expected, competitors participating in a sports competition as significant as the Olympics would experience considerable pressure. However, the runner from West Nusa Tenggara acknowled

091563200_1720636063-20240710AA_Pengukuhan_Atlet_Olimpiade_2024-10.JPGLiputan6.com, Jakarta - Indonesia's runner, Lalu Muhammad Zohri, remains committed to his goal, particularly for the Olympic Games 2024 in Paris. The athlete from Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara aims to a

in the 16th minute of injury time.

Ultimately, Morocco was deemed to have emerged victorious in the match 2-1 about two hours later. The match apparently continued, after Argentina's final goal was

Morocco was marked by controversy.

France kicked off their 2024 Olympics football campaign with a 3-0 triumph over the United States at the Orange Velodrome Stadium, Marseille. Alexander Lacazette, Michael Olise, and Loic Ba

The 2024 Olympics soccer game between Argentina and Morocco sparked controversy due to two reasons. Firstly, the extended injury time of 15 minutes, during whi

o compete in the Paris Olympics 2024.
"No athlete desires to lose and we are disappointed. Indeed, nothing is impossible, we might compete in the next Olympics, but we are realistic, we're not young anymore, so we should be thankful to be able to

o felt they had attempted their best.
"The opponents performed very well, we in fact attempted with the prepared strategy. We attacked more in the second game and we managed to lead several points, but we were

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - Lalu Muhammad Zohri has successfully secure a spot in the 2024 Olympics in Paris. The 23-year-old sprinter has become the 27th Indones

Rio Wanda is determined to continue elevating his achievements in the world of surfing. He is additionally ambitious to secure an Olympic medal and emerge as the be

at generally have small contingents."
"These quotas are assigned to suitable National Olympic Committees by the Olympic Tripartite Commission. This commission includes representatives from the International Olympic Committee, the Association of National Olympic Committees, and the Association of Summer Olympic I

mpics through the Universality Place.
Lalu Muhammad Zohri will compete in the Paris Olympics in the track and field event of Men's 100m. This opportunity is the second time for Zohri to perform in the most prestigious sporting festival, sub

For those who have any kind of concerns regarding exactly where along with how to use cardiovascular health studies, you can e mail us from our own web site.
견적문의
카톡채널

아다마스컴퍼니 정보

• Email[email protected]
  • Tel1566-5029
  • FAX062-456-5291
  • Addr광주 서구 상무공원로 12 6층(치평동, 인애빌딩)
  • 사업자등록번호854-54-00394
상단으로